Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Color Hue Challenge #39; Purple/Green Shaker Card

I attended a fun stamping Zoom and stamped along with the instructor. I think I should have waited until after the class so I would have thought more about placement, etc. I don't hate the card, I just don't like it. BUT...I am glad I attended since she had some great tips!


I used purple and green for the Color Hue challenge at Color Hue challenge blog. You guessed it...the color challenge is purple & green.


Wow! There are great projects from the DT as well as linked projects. Check it out!


1 comment:

  1. I think this came out very well, Dorlene! Although, I do understand what you are saying about working on a card while focusing on something else. I love the shaker element! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues and I appreciate the shout out at the bottom of your post, my team is amazing and I am very lucky! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!