Tuesday, November 5, 2019

FSJ/Spellbinders’ Haul

I placed a small order from Fun Stampers Journey/Spellbinders and it arrived on Friday.

Here’s everything I ordered:
I am so excited to start using these two stamp sets. Last year they sold out of the gnomes set so I was really excited to get one this year! They are adorable. Click HERE to see the tags I made with this set.
I’m pretty sure I now own every Color Silk bottle they sell. I use this product all the time. I just love the convenience of the small bottle & brush.

Since Spellbinders purchased Fun Stampers Journey, I no longer am a consultant, but I still love the products. They are high quality and such great variety on their products. Check out their website...you won’t be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!