Sunday, November 3, 2019

Scrapbook Generation 6x6 Series

I am totally fan girl hyped right now. I am in a collaboration with Janet from RTS Scrapbooking who is my favorite YouTube person. Along with many others we’re showcasing the 6x6 Paper Pads class available from Scrapbook Generation.


Check out my YouTube video and follow the other channels on this hop.

Here’s the finished layout and more details:
Paper Pad: Off Beat by Basic Grey
The two silhouettes and title are from the County Living Cricut cartridge.
Scrapbook Generation Class
FSJ/Spellbinders for the Color Silk (Beach Ball)

I hope you are inspired to create your own layouts using a 6x6 pad too. If you aren't already, please subscribe to my YouTube channel - it's under my name, Dorlene Durham.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!