Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Gift Tags & A Survey

Even though the holidays have passed us by, I'm still working on Christmas gift tags. I received a couple of orders of my 12 Days of Christmas Tags from my series so I'm putting bags together and making more. When I do the series, some days I only make three or four and others I make a ton. It depends on the materials I use and how much of it I have.

One of my Desker* friends mentioned that she was making her Christmas cards now since she had all the Christmas materials out already and I thought that was such a great idea and I decided to run with it.

But now, I need your help:
I got a couple different phone stands for Christmas and I'm testing which is best for filming. Check out the YouTube video below and leave a comment either on the video or here and let me know which angle you prefer.


The adorable gnomes are from Fun Stampers Journey. I could kick myself because I hesitated on purchasing them and when I finally decided to do it, they were no longer available. I don't know if they are coming back, but luckily my friend did purchase them and sent me some stamped images. It's wonderful to have stamping friends - thanks Karen!

The nutcracker tags are from recycled materials. The gold background is a thin cardboard piece that was the backing of one of my Christmas gifts - HAD to save that! And the nutcrackers are copies I made from a postcard I received in the mail. I just "prettied" them up a bit.

The last part of the video "sort of" shows some other tags I made. I cut down a regular card into skinny cards; decorated the front and stamped "to/from" on the inside.

Here are some photos of the finished tags.


Thanks for your comment! I hope to make more YouTube videos this year so subscribe to my channel "Dorlene Durham" so you don’t miss any of them!

*Deskers are the people who participate in the WOYWW linkage that Stamping Ground hosts every Wednesday. Check us out!

2 comments:

  1. Did it eat my comment think so embedded do that. Need pop up window comment box.
    View 1 off screen
    Side view okay
    Top view okay too long for test video.
    Shaz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    {Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaz. It seemed shorter when I was filming and then when I published it, I thought the same thing. Too long for a test video. Thanks for your comment

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!