Friday, November 22, 2019

TGIF; Thankful Friday #110

Happy TGIF; Thankful Friday!

This week I'm thankful for ebooks. Ok, yes, I am one of those people who did not jump on the eBook train when it was all the rage...I mean, I love the feel of books, the smell of books, the weight of a good book in your hands, but then this happened...

The book we are reading for my Book Club was not available at the library. I don't like to buy just any book, so I decided to join an eBook club on a free trial basis. So that's what I did.

My daughter is already a member of Scribd so I joined. I have to admit, it is really convenient. LOL My thought was to cancel the membership before the end of the free trial, but I may have to reconsider.

This month's book is: This is How It Always Is.  Wow, I'm only about a third way through and I highly recommend it.
Image result for this is how it always is book

What are you thankful for this week? Let me know in the comments.

Image result for books quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!