I started by using two sheets of paper, one was an under paper that I saved and the other is the March Madness Tournament Bracket sheet from my junk papers pile.
(What is under paper? It is the paper that is used under your project that are your spills and media are on.)
(What is the junk paper pile? Every since I created my first junk journal signatures, I’ve been keeping assorted papers, envelopes, cards, etc., to use in future junk journal spreads or signatures.)
The stamp set is an old one from Stampin’ Up! They have a newer rose multi-layered stamp, but it’s very similar to this one so I didn’t find the need to purchase a new one.
I used three different ink colors for the roses:
Honey and Buttercup from CTMH
Apricot Appeal from SU!
Two different greens for the leaves:
Mellow Moss from SU!
Olive from CTMH
Wild Wasabi from SU!
The two sprays are from Fun Stampers Journey. I took the nozzle off the bottles and dripped the ink to the papers instead of spraying. When you spray, sometimes you get too much ink!
The script stamp is one I use all the time. It was gifted from Rubber Paws. You can read more about her Here and Here.
The sentiment stamps are from Fun Stampers Journey.
I love the way these turned out! As an afterthought, I should have adhered the panels to cardstock before adding to the card bases. Since the sheets of paper are really thin, but they still look great.
If you aren’t already, I’d love for you to subscribe to my Youtube channel.