Thursday, October 17, 2019

Custom T-shirt

I made the best shirt for my granddaughter on Monday. Our house has been busy with three parties in the last three months. Not little let's gather a few friends parties, but full on fill the house and backyard parties. I don't know what we were thinking!

And besides all that, the girls in my house went to a concert. Well, you know I had to make a shirt for my granddaughter! So the night before the concert, I opened up Design Space and my Cricut and designed this for her to wear on Tuesday.


Yup! We went to the Jonas Brothers' concert! Her favorite song is Cool so that's why it's in front. I did a three layer iron on for the back and also a cut out. I don't even know if that's what it's called, but I did it and I loved the way it turned out!

Fonts: College Block, Courier and Zurich Script all from my system fonts.

Fun, right?

Having a Cricut Easy Press makes doing these type of projects so easy! It takes seconds to complete compared to using my regular iron. If you're on the fence on purchasing one or not, I say "take the leap!"  You will not regret it. I purchased the 9x9 and it works fine for all projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!