Friday, September 21, 2018

TGIF: Thankful Friday #61

Another Friday and another excuse to shout "TGIF"!

DS2 left for college this week and I'm sad...but a good sad. We had a goodbye dinner for him on Wednesday but the rest of the week, I made dinner using Hello Fresh. Ok, a little plug here, but I gotta tell ya, it was pretty awesome!
Image result for hello fresh logo
A coworker had some freebies for your first order so I thought, "why not?" Well, it's pretty cool. I got all three meals delivered on Monday. They came in brown (recyclable) paper bags complete with everything in proportioned packs, fresh veggies, meat and how to pamphlet for each meal. You get to select what you want so you know it's something you'll eat. We loved it!

I decided to continue for a little while anyways. If this is something you have thought of but weren't sure...my advice...go for it!

So this week, I'm thankful for NOT having to think about what I was going to cook for dinner.

How about you? What are you thankful for this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!