Friday, August 24, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #57

Another week gone and another week to be thankful. This week I'm thankful for my neighbors. First of all, all of my neighbors are great. But the one I'm thankful for this week is a contractor and he gave us a really good deal on a new fence.

I wish I would have taken a before photo, but imagine skinny planks of rotting wood, lots of missing planks, but random pieces of wood holding it all together. One corner almost completely down and only holding up because the backyard neighbors have a shed there; basically ugly!

Now look! Isn't it gorgeous! I love the wider planks and the color of that wood is so, so pretty!



We were going to do it ourselves, well actually hubby and the three sons, but I'm so glad they didn't attempt it. Leave it to the professionals!

There was a mess of the cement that was original there at the posts and lots and lots of random rocks, etc., that they had to cut through before putting in the new posts.



1 comment:

  1. The fence is so beautiful!! I love the wider planks!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!