Thursday, August 2, 2018

Last of the ICAD 2018

ICAD 2018 is now complete! I had fun but am glad it's done. It's hard to commit to doing something every day.

Here are the last of my cards:





To see all of the 2018 ICADs and the past two years, click on the ICAD label to the right. Remember, you don't have to participate on the June 1 - July 31st dates...just pick any day to start and create an index card for 61 consecutive days. In fact, the first two years, I did not participate during the June/July timeframe because I knew I would be too busy. To read more about this challenge or to get the themes and prompts, click HERE.

Here's a photo of all 61 cards!

Look, my ICAD box came with an iPhone. LOL



1 comment:

  1. They are all so artistic and gorgeous!! Love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!