Wednesday, January 17, 2018

WOYWW #450

It's been awhile since I've posted on the Stamping Ground website for WOYWW. If you don't know what WOYWW is, read all about it HERE. Basically you link up to show off what's on your workdesk AND it's Wednesday.

Here's my desk today:

To the left is one of my junk journals. I had some paint on my hands so I smudged it on there - the journal just happened to be on my desk. To the right are some watercolor paper pads that I need to find a place for. I have been busy taking photos for the opening of my Etsy store and have not been creating for a few days. These things just happen to be on my desk.

I plan on working with those heart stamps tonight for a DT card in February.

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday season!

Be sure to click on over to Stamping Ground site to link your own work desk or take a peek into ours.

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Dorlene! Your desk looks like it's ready for all kinds of craftiness! Here's to your new crafty year! And best wishes for your Etsy Store! Have a great rest of the week! Felicia #31

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dorlene, hope the Etsy shop goes well. I just bought some Smooth Watercolour card too, to use with my Brusho's and stamping. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #8 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dorlene, it's always good to have a journal at the ready to mop up waste paint. Hope your new venture goes well. Wishing you a very creative woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dorlene. Wishing you all the best for your Etsy store.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Dorlene. Hope all goes well for you with your Etsy store. Love the splash of pink clean off in your junk journal! Sarah #6/26

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!