Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Exciting Announcement!

I'm super excited to announce that I'm a new member of the Quick Quotes Design Team! I took a chance and applied for their DT and was selected!

I had to hold this secret for a week since they had to announce it on their site first, but am happy to spread the excitement now!

Read more about it HERE

Look for lots of Quick Quotes projects soon. I even have to so some video projects. LOL You know I can't shoot a video to save my life...but I'm gonna try!

If you haven't heard of Quick Quotes - ok, who am I kidding, everyone has heard of Quick Quotes - click on over to their website to get to know them a little more.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!