Friday, October 6, 2017

TGIF; Thankful Friday #12

This week I'm thankful for my little baby Graceland Lou "Gracie". She's our border collie mix dog and she is so super sweet and very nutty! She brings so much excitement, love and silliness to our home. I don't know how we lived without a dog for so many years. With all our kiddos growing up and leaving the nest, Kenny & I will still have little Gracie.

I know one day she'll be gone, but her priceless memories will stay with us forever. Now it's your turn...what are you grateful for this week? Let me know in the comments. Big or small, we all have something to be thankful for!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!