Monday, October 30, 2017

FCCB #313 Make It Sparkle

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog (FCCB)!


Challenge #313-Make it Sparkle
Make it sparkle with glitter, gems, etc!

This Weeks Sponsor


To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

Here is my project-


Glitter, glitter everywhere as I make these centerpieces for my son's engagement party. Future DIL loves all things Eiffel Tower so that's the theme of the party.

I cut these Eiffel Towers from the Summer in Paris cartridge. I had to use my 12x24 mat since these are 15" tall. By using Cricut Design Space, I was able to turn one side upside down in order to fit two of them on one 12x24 piece of paper. I was also blessed to have future DIL's godfather work at a print shop so he supplied the large pieces of very thick cardstock. SCORE!
The glittery roses are from the Art Philosophy cartridge by Close To My Heart (CTMH). I made the teal roses at 5" and the gray roses at 3 1/2".


The pretty glitter paper accents are the left over pieces from when I made 50 Eiffel Towers for their invitations. I started to throw them away, but thought I'd hold onto them. I'm so glad I did!

Now it's your turn...click on over to the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog to join the current "Make It Sparkle" challenge.  Show us your bling!

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the Eiffel Tower!! The flowers are a perfect touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Love the sparkly flowers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! The sparkly flowers are the perfect touch to your tower. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite cartridges! I love the Eiffel Tower cut and you made a beautiful one! The flowers are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!