The fireplace is set up and it looks amazing in it's new place at work. We still want to add some decorations along the wall, but here's a photo:
Close up of the deer head and wreath. The wreath was made using the cricut Joys of the Season cartridge. I had to cut it apart since my base was bigger than the largest cut so I cut two wreaths and placed portions of it on the base. I also cut two poinsettias from the same cartridge. The red "berries" were made by punching circles. It's hard to tell from the photos, but I added glitter with a Wink of Stella pen all over to add shine.
I'm entering the wreath in the Bitten by the Bug 2 site. The challenge this week is Christmas wreaths.