Friday, September 16, 2016

Read All About It; Stamp Prints

Happy Friday!  Carly and I are on our way to a 3-Day Crop at Katie's World in Stockton, CA.  Even though I have the Command Center to scrapbook anytime I want, I just haven't found the time!  So, we packed up our rolling totes and are dragging ourselves a few towns over to JUST DO IT! 
I'm so excited!  I'll post photos next week of the finished layouts. 
GOAL = crank 'em out!!
Last week I was notified by Lilian from Stamp Prints that I am featured on her blog this week.  I just recently became a Guest Designer for her.  This came by way of the Design Team assignment at Decorate to Celebrate.  Stamp Prints is a regular sponsor there and once a month, I get to play with a digi stamp of my choice from her collection.

Read all about the Guest Designer post here: Stamp Prints

And then check out her blog.  She has a variety of digi stamps for all of your projects.  I know I'm having fun with them!
It's funny, I never really liked digi stamps, but they are slowly finding a place on my craft table.

Have a crafty weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!