Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Boo Boxes

I've been creating things for the October 12th Fall Boutique I'm participating in but it's hard to know how much and what will sell during this time.  Of course, I'm thinking Halloween, but do people buy Halloween crafts?  I guess we'll find out.

I had these plain white boxes for awhile and knew one day I'd do something with them.  Well, I wish I would have saved the other nine that came with them, but live and learn.


I just put together some random stuff and came up with these three different treat boxes.  The paper is old Stampin' Up! paper from I think 2 years ago.  The blank fringe I made with black crepe paper.  I love fringe! 

5 comments:

  1. Cute treat boxes. I am surprised you threw the other boxes away! Your so good at up cycling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable. Would be so perfect for little gifts. Good luck with the Fall Boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful!!! I love the fringe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG if you don't sell all of these, I will eat my hat! Can you make some like these for Christmas? I always like your containers. I have the heart shaped box you gave me on a table in my studio:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Carole, you need to eat your hat LOL! None of these sold, but that's ok. I will fill them up and give them to the IT guys at work!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!