Sunday, September 8, 2013

Bwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

I scored these patterned papers about a month ago with a wreath in mind, but like everything else, it takes awhile to get my mojo working.  I thought it would take forever to cut, fold and then create this Dracula inspired wreath but it didn't.  It was so fun to make and now I'm on a mission to make at least a half a dozen more with a Halloween/Fall theme.





Now a close up:



My messy desk:

As you can see by this photo, I added some bats, glitter and finished off some of the rosettes with patterned paper circles.  I also sprayed some rouge glimmer mist to the tag to simulate blood splatter.  I love how it turned out!  The Dracula stamp was gifted to me from Rubber Paws and the Bwa Ha Ha Ha stamp is a Martha Stewart set that I purchased on clearance about three years ago.  The patterned paper is from Stampin' Up (at least two to three years old) and the bat punch is also a SU! purchase.

Hey, see my ATG pink gun?  My fellow scrapbooker and friend Nancy spotted them on a clearance rack for only $10!  She bought a bunch of them and and refills ($2 ea) and sold them to our group.  I got the gun (which included two refills) and two more boxes of refills for $17!!!  SCORE!  Nancy is always finding great deals - just the other day she bought a Mickey and Friends cricut cartridge for $5 at a garage sale!!  So jealous :)

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! I really need to make something like this to hang in the door.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!