Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wine Train Layout

Another sketch challenge at Let's Scrap!  I love these photos!  We had a great time on the Wine Train.  My sister, Caroline wanted to treat me and my other sister for helping her with her wedding a couple of years ago.  We just never got around to finding the right date.  We went a couple of days after my younger sis' birthday so it was a great gift when she won the free wine tasting tickets.  Can you believe wine tasting is NOT part of the ticket price for the wine train?  I thought it was pretty funny.

Here's the sketch:


and here's my layout:

Check out the above link to Let's Scrap for more layouts and of course many, many more sketches!


1 comment:

  1. What a great layout. I love that you can get lots of pictures on them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!