Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Cards

It's been a couple of years since I made Christmas cards.  I made one of each of my friends at the Paper Pajama Slumber Party group.  Here's what they look like...







Carly and I bought this beautiful paper pad called Union Square from Recollections at Michaels.  I used scraps from another project and cut out Santa hats from my Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge.  Stamped "Be Merry" from a stamp from Stampin' Up! and punched with two punches also from Stampin' Up!.  Some of the scraps already had a glittery red on the corner but the ones that didn't, I stamped and embossed a little something on the corners.  On the single card above, I used a stamp from Close To My Heart.  Very simple but cute.  I believe that's called CAS card (something like that).  My son, Tony bought me the red embossing powder (brand new) at a yard sale for a buck!  Great find Tony!!

Merry Christmas!

See this Link for the challenge I entered this in.  Exploring Cricut

4 comments:

  1. How cute! You have been one very busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so cute! I'll be watching my mailbox & you do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are simple and oh so wonderful! The papers are fantastic and I love the bit of red design on the DP!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!