Saturday, December 15, 2012

I was fooling around in the Command Center and grabbed my bag of yellow scraps and decided to make this:




I found an old mat board and drew a circle with the lines on it and then gathered scraps to fit inside the lines.  Before putting down the solid yellow circle (the one with the stamp), I stamped a French Script background stamp (Stampin' Up) and sprayed some red glitter spray and a few other random stamping in a tone on tone color.  If you look real close you can see the birds and two clock faces.  The birds and clock face and the main stamp are from a Tim Holtz set that Carly bought.  Punched two holes with my Crop-a-dial and then added some ribbon/twine/string.  Not bad for a bunch of scraps...I included this little gift (it's about 6x8) with other goodies for my Secret Santa/Sister exchange.  It thought it'd be cute in her scraproom.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Dorlene, this is sooo cool! I just love the happy colors:) I know this will look cool in your studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Dorlene! She will absolutely love it! Aren't those inks fun to play with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I like the colors & I'm sure your secret sister LOVES it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the yellows for the sunburst design! This is such a marvelous piece!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!