Sunday, July 8, 2012

Keep It All Together Swap

I'm in a swap on Splitcoast Stampers for decorated clothespins.  I make decorated clothespins for my boutiques so I knew they would be pretty quick and easy to do. 


Even tho they are clipped together on the same piece of cardstock, they are obviously two different sets of clothespins.  I made the "peace" charms with Shrinky Dinks.  I don't even know if they are still called that, but it's the 70's girl in me that wants to name them Shrinky Dinks kind of like all diapers are called "Pampers".  LOL

I also use Shrinky Dinks for the baseballs. 

See what a little bit of scrap paper and ink can make?  I'm excited to see what I get back.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! You could put a magnet on the back and use them for notes on the fridge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!