Sunday, July 29, 2012

Chevron Challenge

I never knew these were called chevron, but I knew when I saw the challenge on Let's Scrap, that I'd be using the photos from Jori's swim meet.  These chevron strips remind me of water.  Go to Let's Scrap for instructions on how to make these strips or check out this website that I used.  They were so easy.  I'm going to challenge myself to use some scraps for cards.  I think these would be wonderful on a smaller scale and to use some scraps.  (Ya know that's my main goal, right?)



Title from P.S. I Love You Scrapbooking




6 comments:

  1. ohhhh I love the fish, the title letters, and the colored zig zags !! Wow I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout. Photos are fabulous and love how you made those chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these!! Chevrons are the stuff right now!! Your little fishie guys are adorable too! Really great layouts!! You make me want to scrap, scrap, scrap!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I LOVE this LO. It is so awesome! I am CASEing this. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout! I love the chevrons and all the little fish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous layout!! I love the chevrons and the little fishies are too cute!! Thanks for entering my giveaway...I appreciate it so much!! I'm happy to be a new follower :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!