Saturday, July 7, 2012

Horsing Around Layout

Here's another layout I did using a title from P.S. I Love You Scrapbooking.  I absolutely LOVE these titles and they have been great for my layouts.  I hate coming up with my own titles on my pages so this takes away this problem.

This is Jori during one of her trainings:

I didn't do much journaling because I figured my sis can do it once she receives the pages.  There are many photos of her training so don't be surprised if you see more of these photos in future layouts.

Check out the website to purchase titles of your own.  The variety is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! I love the extra detail of the flower on the horse! The title is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!