Wednesday, November 15, 2023

SNS #285 Layout


You know I love a multi-photo scrapbooking layout and this sketch has room for three but of course I added more. This layout has five photos! Sketch n Scrap posts two single page layout and two card sketches per month and I just love them.

Here's sketch #285 for November:


And here's my layout:


I love how colorful it is. I used four different patterned papers! I used white for the partial circle on top plus made it my journaling spot. 

A sticker cluster and different font title makes this layout super festive.



With the exception of the letter stickers, everything on this layout is from the Happy Wishes paper pad from DCWV. I bought this at Tuesday Morning years ago.

Be sure to go to Sketch n Scrap for all your sketches and inspiration. You can find them on their blog or Facebook challenge page.



1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Dorlene! Love how you added so many photos! You rocked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!