Saturday, December 17, 2022

Triangle Pocket Fold Card/Gift Card Holder; November MCK

I was unable to go LIVE for November's Monthly Card Kit but I filmed the process to create the cards. These are cute cards just ready to assemble and hand out to someone. Each kit includes everything you need to create these cards, written instructions with cutting guide & measurements and the FaceBook LIVE event where we create the featured card together. If we finish early, we'll make the second card as well.


I designed the cards using products in my stash and the Cricut for the dies. The cute holiday creatures were from The Bearded Housewife as a free file. Be sure to click over to that site for many cute products!

For step by step instructions on how to put the card together, check out the YouTube process video below. The flat image elf is made into a layered piece but using three same images and cutting and stacking specific items from them. Check out the video for more details:


Here are so photos of all three cards. 

To learn more about the Monthly Card Kit, check out the tab on the Home Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!