Sunday, December 4, 2022

Grand Canyon Layout

I have been scrapbooking so many photos of our CA-UT-AZ 2020 road trip but I'm still not done with all the sections of that trip.  One of the nice things about being a scrapbooker is you get to relive the moments when you're ready to put them on a layout.  That's what I am doing with this trip!


This layout is actually pretty simple since I was following a sketch from Scrapbooking With Ann Marie. She posts lots of sketches, challenges, tutorials, and inspiration on her site.  There's both a free and membership section on the site. I encourage you to check it out!

The sketch included a large circle in the middle, but I decided not to use it for this layout. It just seemed too busy.

I purchased that wooden sticker from one of the gift shops at the Grand Canyon and I really wish I didn't place it down so soon. The adhesive was extra strong! Luckily, I didn't change my mind on the placement!

I continued to use pieces from the hiking/outdoors kit that I made before starting these layouts. It's nice to have items gathered together to make it easier when selecting embellishments and papers. The two dot papers were one big scrap that I cut in half - they are approximately 3.25 x 9". The green solid cardstock is a 8.5x10 piece. The orange scrap is approximately 6x8.

Next stop after the Grand Canyon is Tucson and there are plenty more pictures and memories!

Be sure to check out the YouTube process video to see how it comes together and how I used scraps to create the layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!