Friday, August 19, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #235


TGIF and Happy Thankful Friday!  I always say, no matter what, there is always something to be thankful for and this week I had to repeat this. Without getting into detail, we have a big situation coming our way and I'm thankful for hearing some good news in the mix of it.

There's good in every bad and probably bad in every good, but we are going to focus on the good in the bad.  My DIL had this quote on her IG account and I think it's perfect for what we're going through.

What are you thankful for this week? Please share here or on my IG account @3sons_and_astar. I'd love to hear all about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!