Saturday, August 20, 2022

Friend, You Can Do Anything Card; SNS

I'm back on the Sketch n Scrap blog with a beautiful butterfly friendship card. Sketch n Scrap has two card sketches and two scrapbook sketches per month and they are fabulous! Here's my card:


And the sketch:

Another view:


Card sketches are so easy to follow and I mostly followed it exactly as is with the exception of not having scallops on the left side strip.

The butterfly stamp is a 3-layered stamp and so pretty! I added some tiny rhinestones and Glitter Marker to add a little bling to it as well.


Check out the YouTube process video:


Products Used:
Stamp Sets: Sentiment (CTMH You Can Do Anything); Butterfly (FSJ)
Inks: SU! xx and xx; CTMH Blush
Rhinestones: Close To My Heart
Patterned Papers from my stash

Be sure to click over to the Sketch n Scrap challenge site to link your own card or layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!