Friday, February 12, 2021

TGIF; Thankful Friday #165

Happy Friday and happy TGIF; Thankful Friday!

This week went by fast and I'm always thankful for that, but this week I'm thankful for winter. Now, I know what you're thinking...winter in California isn't really winter, but that's what I'm thankful for...a California winter. 

Cold enough to put on a sweater and a jacket, but not necessarily full blown snow/winter gear. I love getting all bundled up with mittens and a quilt just reading or watching t.v. It's so comforting and cozy.

I hope you are enjoying the weather wherever you are.

Let me know what you're thankful for this week by leaving a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!