Monday, February 1, 2021

LTCCB; February Challenge (Always Meant To Fly)


Come join the February challenge at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog (LTCCB). The challenge theme is...Anything Goes and you can link any crafty project!

I love this journal spread. This was another messy spread that I needed to cover. At first I was going to cover the whole thing with either white gesso or white paint, but I decided to put a mask down and then apply the white paint over the mask. I followed the direction from Eulalia Mejia Studios as part of a Taster Session from Willowing Arts.

Man, that was a great taster series and I picked up so much from all the different instructors.


Isn't it so bright and cheery!?!

Now it's your turn! Link your project to the LTCCB site before the end of the month.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!