Monday, February 22, 2021

Lots of Beads!

I had a crazy idea on Saturday to sort the beads by color from the container on the left into these smaller containers...


Yeah...I did this for about an hour & a half and then realized that it wasn't that important to me. There are still so many mixed colored beads in this container and the small ones are mostly all filled up now. Why did I do this...who knows? LOL

I thought it would make it easier if I wanted to create specific color projects, but honestly, after an hour & a half, it just wasn't worth it. But it sure is pretty!

We like pretty, right? I've been on a shaker card roll lately, so stay turned for projects using these beads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!