Sunday, May 17, 2020

Upcycled the Junk Journal Cover (LTCCB)

Remember this post for the May LTCCB Design Team submission? Well, the cover has changed a bit. I participated in a virtual Paint Night with a local artist and decided to use my Junk Journal cover as the base instead of a canvas.

The project was Wonky Flower and this is my final piece:
I had to redo the leaves a couple of times. I kept wanting to make them even but the idea was to make a wonky flower so the more uneven they were...the better.
Do you do that? Are your projects constantly changing? My guess is we all do.

There have been a lot of FREE virtual paint classes during this quarantine time and I'm trying to take advantage of as many as I can.

Free art lessons = awesome!

If you haven't had a chance, you have until the end of the month to link a crafty project on the Love To Craft Challenge Blog (LTCCB)! Click on over to see the DT projects and link your handmade project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!