Friday, May 1, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #128

TGIF! Another Friday...another end of another week that we are Sheltered-in-Place. I started thinking about what this changed in my normal life and besides going into work everyday, there really isn’t much change. Monday through Friday, I rarely go anywhere especially since hubby retired.

There is a change of the kiddos being home but that’s a good thing. In fact that’s what I’m thankful for this week - all this awesome time with my kiddos.

I’m thankful for the yoga that we’re doing, the game nights, puzzle nights, using the projector in the backyard and everything else we’re doing together.

How about you? What are you thankful for this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!