Monday, January 27, 2020

Scrapbooking Weekend!

Hey everyone. I was away for the weekend at a Scrapbooking Retreat. My daughter and I met up with some Facebook friends and cropped the weekend away!

I got a lot done, met some really nice people, ate way too much and had a lot of fun. I was able to complete the layouts of our Acapulco trip, Easter 2019 and most of Disneyland 2019. (Yes, I crop chronologically - or at least try to.)

The person who hosted had a house full of kitties that entertained us all weekend. This little cutie was the one that really caught my eye. Look at that adorable moustache! I always tell me kiddos that God has a great sense of humor and this is another example why...
So cute!

I haven't taken photos of the layouts yet since we just got home yesterday, but here's a shot I did take of the beginning of a card (by the way, we also took a fieldtrip to Tuesday Morning and I bought this build a character stamp set).
Another shot of some of us working hard:


On our way home on Sunday, we passed a billboard that had Kobe Bryant and the dates 1978-2020. We thought that was weird. He didn't play for the Kings (we were in Sacramento) and didn't know why it looked like a death announcement. My daughter then went on her phone and realized he died earlier that morning. WHAT!?! What a tragedy. Kobe, his daughter, six other passengers and the pilot died in a helicopter crash. So sad. He was only 41 years old.
Kobe Bryant
1978-2020
RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!