Thursday, January 2, 2020

Junk Journal Entries

The best thing about taking time off is playing in the Command Center and more exact, playing in a junk journal.

I made this one on New Years Eve:


And this one on New Years Day:



I used Pinterest for both of these quotes. I love them both! I am no where near finishing the junk journals I made awhile ago. I’ll need to do a flip through so you can see what I’ve done so far.

I love these things and they are much easier to be inspired when the “junk” already has some color/marks on them like these two did.

The butterfly on the second page was just sitting on my work area waiting to be adhered to something. It coordinates perfectly and promoted the quote.

Have you tried creating a junk journal? How about an art journal? If not, why?!

1 comment:

  1. Love your pages, Dorlene. I hope to find the time after 2/1 (daughter getting married) to get back to my journals. It's so freeing to just get artsy, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!