Thursday, December 5, 2019

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2019; Day Three

Day Three and the tags are coming along! I love this series since it's a great way to use up scraps and play with Christmas stamps.

I had these cute little House Mouse stamped out from last year and never did anything with them. So I pulled out my alcohol markers and colored them in. I also stamped some Santa hats (CTMH), fussy cut them and attached to bare headed mice.

These little mice are so cute!


 I used a 2 3/4" circle punch for the tags and added a strip of glitter washi tape:


Be sure and leave a comment on this post and every post of this series. At the end of the series, I will pick a winner out of the commenters. Leave one each day for more chances to win.

The winner will receive one of each of the 12 Days of Christmas tags made.

If you missed a day, go back and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!