Wednesday, December 11, 2019

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2019; Day Nine & WOYWW

Day Nine of the Twelve Days of Christmas Tags series includes super cute tags using my Cricut.

For all the WOYWW deskers, this is also a shot of what's been on my desk lately - a huge mess!
Lots of paper scraps for these tags! Sorry I didn't get around to commenting last week. This time of year is so busy and with my decision to have a booth at a local Holiday Craft Fair this weekend has left me with very little extra time!
When I chose this image, I originally wanted to make them shaker tags, but once they were cut, I felt like the outline was too thin to try to get the 3D adhesive there - or at least too difficult for this project. They are about 3.5" tall and I love them!

I stamped the "For You" on the toe to add a little something. I'm going to write the name on the cuff once I'm ready to use the tag.

I want to note that if you don't have the Design Space subscription, you are really missing out. There are so many images that are available and all sorts of styles. I recently became a member because I was holding out for some reason and I LOVE all the options!

Don't forget about the GIVEAWAY at the end of this 12 day series. One person will win a set of all twelve of these tags. To be eligible, you must be a follower of my blog and leave a comment. The more comments you leave, the more entries you'll have in the drawing.

Leave a comment each day to increase your chances.

If you're interested in seeing the tags from previous years, click on the 12 Days of Christmas Tags label to the right.

5 comments:

  1. good luck with the fair at the weekend .. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dorlene. Cute tag! I rather like the idea.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one busy desk! Wishing you a happy woyww, Angela X13X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Design Space? is that a Cricut thing? I love the sight of your desk and all the stuff you’re preparing, I hope the last minute Booth decision has been fun and it goes really well. The stockings are so cute, an ideal size too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dorlene, Loving the tags.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #6

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!