Wednesday, January 16, 2019

WOYWW #502

Happy WOYWW! It's time to show off my desk for the WOYWW linkage. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to the Stamping Ground site and read all about it. Go ahead and check out the other deskers' work areas and projects.

Here's my desk:

Full as always! I just can't keep it cleared off for long. I'm cutting out images from the Cricut to make more Christmas gift tags. I'm just preparing for next year!

If you get a chance, scroll down to the post below and check out the YouTube video. I got a new tripod and a stand so I was experimenting with different video angles. I'd love to get your opinion. You can leave a comment on the blog post or on the YouTube video. I'm trying to do better with videos. I love to do them but know I have so much to learn - and - the only way to get better is to actually do more. LOL

Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Super idea about the gift tags, I think anything we can do while the Christmas stash is about will be a big help. Keep up the good work.
    Have a great week
    Christine #25

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dorlene, I'm trying to improve my videos too. Will pop back and watch yours later. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to come back and check out your YT vid...gotta get to some desks first! Your tags are so cute, not sure which is most impressive, your idea or the fact that you’re confident that you’ll be able to find them next Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dorlene, I've given up thinking I'll ever get a tidy desk. I'll pop back tomorrow for a look at the video. Have a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire people who are already getting ahead for next Christmas Dorlene, but I just can't face it myself at the moment. I shall try and get round to your videos but I haven't finished visiting desks yet. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!