Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Vulture Culture Layout

I love following sketches when scrapbooking. It is such a time saver! This layout is using Sketch#357 from Sketches In Thyme. They have multiple sketches per month and offer great prizes.

Here's the sketch:
Sketch #357
And here's my layout:

I turned the sketch to the side since I had horizontal photos. The vulture on the left side was cut using the Zoobaloo cartridge. I didn't do much embellishing on this layout except for papers. I love the colors used for these desert themed photos.

Be sure to click on over to the Sketches In Thyme blog to check out their amazing sketches.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors and that vulture! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!