Monday, January 28, 2019

Bitten By The Bug 2 Announcement

Hey guess what?! I have been selected to be on the Bitten By The Bug 2 Design Team! You know I love using my Cricut and being on a DT gives me the opportunity to expand my projects!

My commitment begins next month, February and I'm excited to make my first project.  Click on over to their site to become familiar with their blog and their challenges. The DT members are amazing and I am looking forward to be inspired by them. I hope you join the challenges too!

Speaking of the Cricut...I was asked to make some zoo animals for a coworker's son's birthday. She only wanted the cutouts so it was an easy job. I made the animals using the Zoobaloo cartridge and the leaves are from the Life's a Beach cartridge. Everything is about 6" except the giraffe which is 8".

I took a last minute photo before handing them over to her and it is horrible. LOL I got a photo box for Christmas and really should have used it. But like I said, it was last minute and I just wanted to snap a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!