Friday, October 5, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #63

Happy, happy Friday! This week went by so fast and I'm glad. We had three days of rain which is always nice, but it's also nice to have it stop. Let the ground be able to soak it up before we get flooded. With the rain brings lots of ants...ugh! We have a lot in our kitchen this week so I'm thankful this week for ant killers.

We have these little ant houses that lure them in and then the ants spread the poison back to their homes. Part of me thinks it's cool to see them marching one by one (hoorah, hoorah*) but other times get completely grossed out by the whole thing.
Whatever you're thankful for this week, share it in the comments. I'd love to read all about it!

*Do you remember that kid song? "The ants go marching one by one, hoorah, hoorah, the ants go marching one by one, hoorah, hoorah. The ants go marching one by one the little one stops to suck his thumb and they all go marching down to the ground from the rain, boom, boom, boom" and so on...


1 comment:

  1. We used to get ants every time it rained too, when we lived out in the country. I'm thankful that they haven't found their way into our current home! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!