Monday, February 19, 2018

Junk Journal Project #10

Since I mistakenly made my process video public instead of private, I figured that's a sign that I'm going to start a YouTube channel. So with that being said, no this is not one of those. LOL

I made this journal page by spraying different colors/brands of mist sprays to the page (FSJ, Ranger Distress Inks). Once the mists dried, I drew three daisies using the colors for placement. After that, I added some watered down white acrylic paint to paint around the petals.

I splattered some Black Color Silk (FSJ) and white acrylic paint around the page. I also added random circles on the top left. This sentiment is from the loads of stamps I received from Rubber Paws (read more about her by clicking to the label on the right).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!