Sunday, December 3, 2017

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 Day Seven

Day Seven and the ideas are still coming! This tag started off as an idea that I was going to embellish a polaroid. I've done this plenty of times in my scrapbooking layouts and thought I'd do the same thing but with a Christmas theme. Then I glanced over at my cute elf stamp and thought "SELFIE". So I stamped and masked some elves as if they were taking a selfie.  LOVE how they turned out!

I added some things on the corner along with a small tag on a string.

So cute!
These might be my favorite so far!

I used the Crayola paint brushes (brushes full of paint) that I just purchased for the elves hats & coats. Water color for the blue sky, Tombow flesh marker for faces & ears and added sparkle using the Sparkle Color Silk from Fun Stampers Journey - my fav!

I also added a layer of patterned paper to the backs for more support.

Products used:
Artbooking Cricut cartridge to make the polaroids
Crayola Paint Pens 
Sparkle Color Silk from Fun Stampers Journey

GIVEAWAY: Don't forget to add a comment to be entered into my 12 tags giveaway at the end of this series.  Become a follower and leave a comment. If you comment each day, you get an entry for each comment. The more you comment, the more chances you have to winning the prize!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!