Sunday, August 13, 2017

ICADs 2017 Week Five

Day #29 - #35 Week Five ICADs:
If you're interested in the ICAD phenomenon, click on over to https://daisyyellowart.com/icad-base/ to read all about it and see the prompts. Get started & have fun!!

These are cards from Week 1 - Week 4

This is a fun activity that I participated in last year and decided to do it again. Although it's meant to be for the 61 days of June & July, you can start anytime - which is what I did this year and last.





Week Five prompts in order: polka dots, gyroscope, faux wallpaper, desert or dessert, orange, 4th of July and favorite type of apple

The finished cards in order:
UIKEYINPUTDOWNARROW




See the previous weeks & last year cards by clicking on the ICAD label to the right.

My favorite card this week is ICAD #5; orange. I went a little overboard on the orange mediums, but I just love this sentiment and don't get to use it very often. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!