Thursday, January 16, 2014

Mixed Media Frenzy!

I'm on a mixed media frenzy!  I finished the canvas for my coworker and she loved it.  Now she wants me to make another one.  Woo Hoo!  More moola for me and I love making these canvases.  Well, you know how I keep everything????  I have these old BINGO cards and mats that I've been holding on to for, well, forever.  I "arted" up one of each and I love how fun they are to create.  The BINGO card is finished, but the mat, well, I'm just not sure how to complete it.  I love this quote:
Which I found in some old book I bought at a yard sale (yup a few years back) called "Old Age is not for Sissies; A Witty Look At Aging".  There are all kinds of old age quotes.  Here's what the BINGO card and the incomplete mat/canvas look like (plus a peek at my work table):
So I pretty much used everything but the kitchen sink.  Acrylic paint, ink refills, ink pads, assorted stamps, letter stickers, glimmer mist, washi tape, torn pieces of scrap paper, black marker, colored markers (green), bubble wrap, plastic (something) for a stencil, book paper, round lids and a credit card for the straight black lines, water spritz and modge podge.

I'll take another picture once I finally complete this.  The BINGO card is the size of a BINGO card (hee hee) and the mat/canvas is 6x8.

The next heart canvas that I will be working on next was requested to be on a 10x10 canvas. 

FUN FUN FUN


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!