Friday, May 10, 2024

Surfing By To Say Hi Card

This was a cute stamp set that I bought from Rabbit Hole Designs at the Expo. I told myself, no more stamps! But he is so cute & only $3! I had to have it!

The card is actually pretty basic with mostly just stamping & coloring with alcohol markers but I did add some extra elements to really make it a fun card.

First, I added lots of white dots to the squirrel and wave tops to add some highlights to the colored images; added some dimension to the right wave with foam adhesive so the surfer really looks like he's riding those waves! 

I also added some glimmer to the tops of the waves with glimmer sticks and the fun shaped sentiment box with added fiber knot gives more interest to this card.


Be on the lookout for some sort of slider card with this image! Can you just imagine it? So fun!

Check out this YouTube Short for a super quick look at how it was made.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!