Sunday, May 5, 2024

SNS #265


May is going to hold a Birthday Bash on the Sketch n Scrap site. I'm working with card sketch #265 this month and it's a good one especially when you are mass creating - like I did!

I bought some paper & die cuts from Scrappy Boys from the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo in March and thought they would be perfect for this sketch. In fact, so perfect that I made FIVE cards using this sketch and five different characters.


The first thing I did was cut a piece of cardstock at 5.25x4". I cut & attached a piece of 3.5x4" piece of paper to the left of this piece of cardstock and a 1.75x4" piece on the right. Each 1/4" strip is a little different too. Some are straight and some have a scalloped edge.


I used the Print then Cut option in Cricut Design Space to make the sentiment rectangles & bursts since I didn't have stamps to go with these MARVELous die cuts.

Be sure to join the challenge at Sketch n Scrap blog or FaceBook page.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!