Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Sketch n Scrap Layout Sketch #279


Here's another great sketch from the Sketch n Scrap site. I love using sketches as a jumping point for layouts and cards. If you agree, be sure to check out the sketches at this site since they have two card and two single page layout sketches every month. Check it out!

This month, I'm working with sketch #279


Back in November 2021, my family did a Hot Ones Challenge. Basically, it's trying ten different kinds of hot sauce from hot to HOT on chicken wings.

I do not do spicy so I knew I wasn't going to participate, so being a photographer was good enough for me.  My family was getting delirious from the hot spices and it was so fun to watch. Between silliness and just sickness, it was something else! My daughter-in-law created a playlist of hot/fire songs that we played while they were eating...brave souls!

I have lots of photos so I'm going to use this single page sketch as a introduction page to all the other layouts.


I used solid cardstock for all the papers on this layout and some super cute embellishments given to me (the image is also in Design Space).  I love the line of flames right above the photos! Isn't that so fun?! Now to add a title using Hello Babe font in Design Space and it's done.


Be sure to link your layouts (and cards) at the Sketch n Scrap blog or join the Facebook group for lots of inspiration!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!