Thursday, August 24, 2023

Let's Get Stuffed Layout Featuring Printable Cuttable Creatables


I'm slowing finishing up my 2021 scrapbook layouts & as you can tell, I'm in November so I'm almost there. I used a fun turkey cut file from Printable Cuttable Creatables as a title and embellishment on this two page layout. So cute!

Check out the process YouTube video to see how it came together:


I love using lots of photos on layouts and this one holds six total 4x6 photos! 


Thanksgiving 2021, my kiddos had to cook the entire dinner since I couldn't do it. I had cut my finger while carving pumpkins earlier and I cut it so bad that I cut a tendon therefore needing surgery. What a mess! It was hard just relaxing on Thanksgiving morning but at the end of the day, it was really nice and dinner was perfect!


Patterned paper for the left side was cut at 9x10.5 which allows 1.5" border on three sides. The paper was adhered flush on the right side of the cardstock base.


Patterned paper on the right side is cut at 9x12. I used the text feature in Cricut Design Space to create the "blessed" title and used the offset feature three times to emulate the Let's Get Stuffed embellishment on the left side.

This layout is a perfect example of how I scrapbook - lots of photos, embellishments that complement and not overtake them.

Products Used:
Let's Get Stuffed T129 SVG by Printable Cuttable Creatables
Patterned Papers by craftsmart Spiced Pumpkin pad
Cardstock by CutCardStock
Leaf embellishments from The Dollar Tree
Enamel Dots from my stash (mostly from Simple Stories)

Be sure to shop your next SVG needs at the Printable Cuttable Creatables website and use 3Sons15 for a 15% discount on your purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!